Video editing software is used to edit and finalize video footage. With the right tools, you can add effects, text, music, and other elements to transform raw footage into a polished piece of media.
There are many different video editing software options available, so it can be difficult to choose the one that’s right for your needs. In this article, we’ll take a look at 10 of the best video editing software for PC users. Read on to learn more about these programs and find out which one will work best for you.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Adobe Premiere Pro CC is one of the most popular and powerful choices for professional video editors. It offers great performance, a versatile set of features, and powerful rendering capabilities.
- Pinnacle Studio Ultimate. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate is a high-quality video editing software that’s ideal for hobbyists and newbies alike. It comes with many useful tools, including an extensive library of effects and transitions, so you can easily create exciting videos from any source material.
- Final Cut Pro X. As the name suggests, Final Cut Pro X is Apple’s professional video editing software solution for Mac users. The program offers a sleek user interface and powerful performance, making it one of the best choices for prosumers who want to take their video editing skills to the next level.
- PowerDirector Ultra 13. PowerDirector Ultra 13 is another powerful video editing software that’s worth a look. The program comes with an extensive library of visual effects, transitions, and tools to help you create polished videos with ease.
- Vegas Pro 13. Vegas Pro 13 is another professional-grade video editor by Sony. It offers great performance and workflow flexibility, making it one of the best choices for experienced editors who need intuitive controls and tons of features at their fingertips.
- Lightworks 11 Free Version. Lightworks 11 Free Version is an open source video editor that’s ideal for users who are just starting out in the world of filmmaking. Although it has limited functionality compared to other paid options on this list, it can still be used to create quality videos.
- VirtualDub. VirtualDub is an open source video editor that uses a straightforward, no-frills interface to help you edit video files with ease. Although it may not be as powerful as some of the other options on this list, it’s still a good choice for users who just need a basic tool for editing footage.
- Shotcut 64-bit. Shotcut 64-bit can handle large videos and incorporates many powerful features, making it one of the most versatile free video editors out there today. It supports many file formats, including 4K content, so you can work with virtually any type of media you throw at it.
- Avidemux X64 2.6 (64-bit). Avidemux X64 2.6 (64-bit) is a free video editor that includes support for many popular file formats and codecs. The program is easy to use and comes with a wide range of features, making it a good choice for both beginners and experienced editors alike.
- Windows Movie Maker 2012. Windows Movie Maker 2012 is a basic but efficient video editor that’s been included in every version of Windows since Vista. Although it doesn’t offer the same level of power and flexibility as some of the other options on this list, it’s still a competent tool that can be used to create simple videos with ease.
No matter what your needs are, there’s a video editing software package out there for you. With so many great options available, it’s easy to find one that will help you create polished and professional-looking videos with just a few clicks.