Finding jobs on Craigslist in Boston, Massachusetts can be done by following these steps:
- Go to the Craigslist website (https://www.craigslist.org/)
- In the top left corner of the homepage, select the “jobs” category.
- Next, select the “search” button.
- Type “Boston” in the search bar and press enter.
- Once the results page loads, you can narrow down your search by using the filters on the left side of the page, you can filter by date, type of job, location, and salary.
- You can also use keywords to narrow down the search, such as the type of job you’re looking for (e.g. “programming” or “marketing”).
- Review the job listings and click on the title of a listing to view more details about the job and how to apply.
- It’s a good practice to set up an email alert in craigslist, so you get notified when a job post that matches your search criteria is published
Craigslist can be a great resource for finding jobs in Boston, as it has a wide range of listings from different industries. However, as with any job search, it’s important to research the company and the job before applying, and to be cautious of potential scams.