Once you’ve found a lens you’d like to use, tap and hold on your face with one finger. Snapchat will automatically start scanning your face and attaching the lens to it. When the scan is complete, your cartoon-like avatar will appear on the screen. You can adjust its expression by tapping to open the adjustable slider that appears at the bottom of the screen.
Once you’re happy with how it looks, hit the arrow button in the top right corner to move onto sending your snap! Choose who to send it too from either your contacts list or add another user’s username as a recipient.
Now just hit ‘Send’ and watch their reactions as they receive it! With all these fun options available in Snapchat lenses, creating memorable snaps of yourself and your friends has never been more fun.
To use the cartoon face lens on Snapchat, follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app and point the camera at your face.
- Swipe left or right on the screen to browse through the available lenses.
- When you find the cartoon face lens, tap on it to activate it.
- A cartoon version of your face will appear on the screen. You can use your finger to move the cartoon face around, resize it, or change its expression.
- When you’re satisfied with the way your cartoon face looks, tap the camera button to take a snap.
- Add any additional filters, text, stickers, or other effects that you want to include in your snap.
- When you’re finished, tap the send button to send your snap to your friends or add it to your story.
Note: If you are unable to find the cartoon face lens, it may not be available at this time. Snapchat regularly adds new lenses and removes old ones, so it’s possible that the cartoon face lens may not be available for use at all times.