To unlock the butterflies lens on Snapchat, follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app and point the camera at your face.
- Swipe left or right on the screen to browse through the available lenses.
- When you find the butterflies lens, tap on it to activate it.
- If the butterflies lens is locked, you will need to complete a task or challenge to unlock it. The task or challenge may vary, but it could involve completing an action (such as singing a song or making a funny face) or answering a question.
- Once you have completed the task or challenge, the butterflies lens will be unlocked and you can use it whenever you want.
Note: If you are unable to find the butterflies lens, it may not be available at this time. Snapchat regularly adds new lenses and removes old ones, so it’s possible that the butterflies lens may not be available for use at all times.