1. Tinder: When it comes to dating apps, Tinder is possibly the most well-known and widely used one out there. It’s been described as a “hookup app” by some, but it can also be used for finding love or just making new friends. The app has a very simple premise; you swipe right if you like someone, and left if you don’t. If you both swipe right, then you’re matched and can start chatting.
2. Hinge: Hinge is another popular dating app that works in a similar way to Tinder. However, unlike Tinder, it puts more of an emphasis on your Facebook friends, and only matches you with people who share at least one friend in common with you.
3. Bumble: Bumble is a dating app that puts more power in the hands of women. It works in a similar way to Tinder, but only allows women to initiate contact with men. This is intended to empower women and reduce the amount of unsolicited messages they receive from men.
4. Coffee Meets Bagel: Coffee Meets Bagel is a dating app that takes a more personal approach to online dating. Instead of presenting you with an endless stream of potential matches, it curates a small selection of tailored matches each day. These are based on your preferences and interests, and you can also choose to see only people who meet certain criteria, such as being within a certain distance or age range.
5. Clover: Clover is a dating app that takes a more traditional approach to online dating. It allows you to search for matches, and also provides you with personalised recommendations of people who might be suitable for you.
6. eHarmony: eHarmony is a dating app that uses a scientific approach to matchmaking. It asks you to fill out a detailed questionnaire about your personality and interests, and then uses this information to find matches for you.
7. OkCupid: OkCupid is another popular dating app that has been around for quite some time. It uses an algorithm to match you with people who are compatible with you, and also allows you to search for matches yourself.
8. Zoosk: Zoosk is a dating app that uses behavioural matchmaking to find matches for you. This means that it takes your behaviour on the app into account when finding matches for you.
These are just some of the many dating apps that are available in India. With so many to choose from, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. However, by keeping in mind what you’re looking for, and what your interests are, you should be able to find a dating app that’s perfect for you.